Job Title: Executive Director – Willow Center, Inc.
Hours: 32-40 hrs. per week (Must be available some nights and weekends)
|Purpose: The Willow Center Executive Director (E.D.) is responsible for the organization’s consistent achievement of its mission and financial objectives according to best practice guidelines.|
|Reports to: Board of Directors (BOD)|
1. Administration and Board Support – Provide leadership in developing and implementing organizational, financial and policy driven plans in conjunction with the BOD.
2. Program and Service Delivery — Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs and services provided by the Willow Center, including Camp Erin®. To include program evaluation and data collection for quality review, program planning and funding.
3. Budget and Finance – Develops and recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines according to current bylaws and regulations.
4. Human Resource Management — Effectively manages the Willow Center staff and volunteers, according to personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
5. Community and Public Relations — Assures the Willow Center and its mission, programs, and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
6. Fundraising and Grant Management — Oversees fundraising planning and implementation in conjunction with the BOD, to include identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting grant proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or commensurate education/experience) required
· Strong management and supervisory skills; non-profit experience preferred
· Demonstrates leadership ability in strategizing and coalition building
· Demonstrates effective experience in grant management, and/or non-profit fund development
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong skills in MS Office, QB, web based and social media applications
· Able to represent Willow Center in exemplary manner
Application Requirements: Resume, Cover Letter, and Application
Please send materials: electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail: Willow Center, Inc., P.O. Box 1361, Lewiston, ID 83501
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled